May 05, 2012

Mason Spice Jars

[ Mason Spice Jars ]

       Well it has certainly been a while since I have posted anything... on this blog that is! It has been a very busy past year finishing my PDP. While I was doing that, I was updating my other blog and putting my creative efforts into teaching. Now it is back to regular life as a TOC so my weekends can be spent creating things for my new home! Here is my first project and hopefully a kick start to more regular posts.

        Now that I have a wonderful new kitchen (with an island might I add...), I want to keep it organized and accessible. I have always hated having a cupboard filled with random spice jars so instead I have decided to use mason jars to organize my spices. I love that I can clearly see what is inside each jar and that they all stack so neatly in the cupboard. 

[ My New Toy ]
       I finally got a label maker (YAY!) so I made some labels for my jars. I decided to use the clear labels, but white would look nice too. I labelled both the side and the top of the jar


       I love how neat the cupboard looks now and how easily I can see what is in each jar. This makes me want to do some cooking and baking which hopefully means some more recipes posted here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment