This is a kicked up version of my original peanut butter cookies. This is one of my favourite peanut butter cookie recipes because they are crunchy on the outside and super chewy on the inside. On our recent trip back to the coast, we ate some delish mini Reese cups and I thought they would taste really good in a cookie! So here they are...
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar (+ more for rolling)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- Reese minis
- Preheat oven to 375F. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, and peanut butter.
3. In a small bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
4. Roll tablespoon sized balls in sugar. Place on baking sheet and press down slightly to flatten. Push in a Reese mini.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden on the bottom. Let cookies cool on the pan for about 2 minutes before moving to a cooling rack.
My cookies turned out a bit flatter than they normally do. I think i pushed them down a bit too much.Either way they still taste amazing!! Hope you enjoy!